One to One Bespoke Workshops
(Date by arrangement)
£ 250 per day
These workshops can be tailored to your specific needs, whether that be focusing on a specific aspect of plaster work or assisting you with a project you have on the go.
– You may have a project you are working on that you need assistance with – this can include both process and discussion of ideas and concepts.
– You may have a design of a model that you would like to realise as a plaster model and mould.
– You may have a specific object in mind that you would like to make a plaster mould from (a found object, a plaster or ceramic model or thrown form).
– You may want to learn how to make a multi part mould.
– You may want to focus specifically on plaster hand carving techniques.
As each project is unique it will be important for us to have a chat beforehand, on the phone or Zoom, to discuss the particulars of your project. The duration of each workshop will differ each time. I can tailor the training and duration (from a half day to a number of days) to suit your requirements.
What is included: Specialised equipment; all materials; your completed work will be fired in the kiln; any models, moulds or slip cast forms made in the workshop are yours to take home.
Please note: I will provide you with an apron, however, working with plaster and slip cast porcelain can be messy so please wear appropriate clothing.
Requires a deposit of £50. This is fully refundable if I am given notice of cancellation up to 30 days before the commencement of the course. Balance to be paid before the workshop start date.